1. Read/Visit/Follow/Subscribe to the blog. I get warm fuzzies when I see the number of page views, followers and subscribers increase.
2. Comment on the blog. I know it can be intimidating to put your thoughts out there for everyone to see. But do try. The reality is I'm probably the only one who will notice and I will be happy you took the time to post a comment. I'll probably even reply.
3. Buy one of the books I suggest via Amazon. To read more about the Amazon affiliate program and my thoughts on it, visit the FYI page.
4. Hire Amanda to help you. I can
- Research your family
- If your ancestors did not live within driving distance of Cleveland, I can research what I can using nearby sources (Western Reserve Historical Society, the Family History Center and the Internet). When I have exhausted these resources I will, in addition to providing my results, prepare an action report for future avenues of research in other locations.
- If your ancestor did live within driving distance of Cleveland, I can do all of the above, plus visit Court Houses, Cemeteries, Historic Properties, Genealogy Libraries and anywhere else that might have useful information.
- Help you with your blog
- Help with your academic/immigration research project
- Write your family history
- Speak at your organization, see my profile at GeneaSpeak here
- Research your house or your ancestor's house; in a previous life I was an architectural historian.
If you are interested in having Amanda help you, contact me at aeepperson at yahoo.com